* Sensory Story Time, a family story time with a sensory focus, will be held at 2 p.m. May 24. The program is designed for children of all ages with different needs, including those with Autism, speech/language delays, cognitive impairments, AD/HD and other special needs and challenges. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Registration is required by calling 330-744-8636 and ask for the Boardman Branch library.
* Bonding with Babies, for children ages 6 to 23 months and their caregivers, is held at 10 a.m. May 2, 10, 16 and 24. The 20-minute program encourages language enrichment through rhymes, songs and stories.
* Tales and Talk, for children ages 2 and 3 and their caregivers, is held at 10 a.m. May 6, 13, 20 and 27. May 7 program includes holiday stories and a Mother's Day craft.
* Fun Time for ages 4 and 5 will be held at 10 a.m. May 6, 13, 20 and 27. May 13 is Maurice Sendak story time. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Baby Brilliant programs include developmentally appropriate books, songs, rhymes, finger plays and other activities that will help children become successful readers.
* By Cybersafe, a program to address protecting your identity, how to be safe online and where to report Internet crime, will be held at 6:30 p.m. May 28. The program is for all ages of Internet users from children to senior citizens. Register by calling 330-744-8636 or online at www.libraryvisit.org/programs.
* Card Castles will be on display at the library through the month of May. A program that includes stories and games will be held a 7 p.m. May 22. The program is for all ages. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
* Teen Advisory Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. May 7.
* Adults and teens are welcome to Show What You Know: Beaded Sun Catcher craft project to be held at 7 p.m. May 15. Call 330-744-8636 and as for the Boardman Library to register and request a supply list. Sun catchers will be on display during the month of May.
* Adults and teens are invited to It's All About Yarn, a program that includes projects related to crochet, knitting, plastic canvas or anything with yarn at 7 p.m. May 20. Participants are encouraged to bring all unfinished objects.
ADULT PROGRAMS and EVENTS
* Youngstown Playhouse Special Event features ''The Wiz,'' at 10 a.m. May 24. The event will include a prize drawing for tickets to the Playhouse's performances of ''The Wiz.''
* Reader's Choice book club will discuss ''Mrs. Kennedy and Me,'' by Clint Hill, at 7 p.m. May 5.
* Blood Drive by the Mahoning Chapter of the American Red Cross will be taking blood donations from 12:30 to 3 p.m. May 5.