* Bonding with Babies, for children ages 6 to 23 months and their caregivers, is held at 10 a.m. each Tuesday. The 20-minute program encourages language enrichment through rymes, songs and stories.
* Tales and Talk, for children ages 2 and 3 and their caregivers, is held at 11 a.m. each Wednesday.
* Fun Time, for ages 4 and 5, will be held at 11:30 a.m. each Wednesday. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Baby Brilliant programs include developmentally appropriate books, songs, rhymes, finger plays and other activities that will help children become successful readers.
* Gotta Move Storytime, for children 2 to 5 accompanied by a caregiver, will be held at 10 a.m. each Thursday. The program includes a variety of musical and movement activities that appeal to the young.
* Grab and Go Craft, for children of all ages. Go the library during regular hours and make and take a craft during the month of May.
* Be Cybersafe, a program to address protecting your identity, how to be safe online and where to report Internet crime, will be held at 10 a.m. May 3. The program is for all ages of Internet users from children to senior citizens. Register by calling 330-744-8636 or online at www.libraryvisit.org/programs.
* Teen Advisory Board will meet at 3 p.m. May 17.
ADULT PROGRAMS and EVENTS
* Blood Drive by the Salem Area Visiting Nurse Association will be taking blood donations from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. May 27.