* Theft was reported after a cell phone was stolen at a North Palmyra Road address.
* A Canfield 16-year-old was arrested for criminal trespassing at a Winona Avenue address.
* An Austintown 14-year-old was arrested at an East Main Street address for underage consumption of alcohol, violating curfew and obstruction of justice.
* Following a traffic stop on Findlay Court, police cited Mark Lesnett, 57, of Canfield, for speeding.
* Telephone harassment was reported from a Montgomery Drive address.
* Following a traffic stop on West Main Street, police cited Gary Turek, 40, of Boardman, for failure to stop for a school bus.
* Following a traffic stop on Herbert Road, police arrested Joseph Williams, 35, of Lake Milton, on a probation violation warrant from the Trumbull County Sheriff's office.
* Following a traffic stop on West Main Street, police arrested Ali Abdallah, 30, of Strongsville, for driving under suspension and cited him for illegal window sunscreening.
* A Bradford 15-year-old was arrested for criminal damaging at a South Briarcliff Drive address.
* Following a traffic stop on East Main Street, police arrested Jason Garland, 23, of East Liverpool, for drug abuse.
* Following a traffic stop on Herbert Road, police arrested Alicia Jones, 35, of Warren, for OVI and cited her for speeding.
* Following a traffic stop on the square, police arrested John Sterling, 39, of Canfield, for driving under suspension.
* Unauthorized use of a credit card was reported from a Sleepy Hollow Drive address.
* Theft was reported at a West Main Street address regarding a stolen purse.
* Following a traffic stop on Railroad Street, police cited Kevin Sawyers, 32, of Salem, for no seat belt.
* David Pryjma, 39, of Canfield, was arrested at a Village Boulevard address on a felony warrant from Union Township, Pa., Police.
* Following a traffic stop on Hilltop Boulevard, police arrested Richard Aey, 45, of Canfield, for drug abuse, possession of drug paraphernalia and an open container, and cited him for speeding.