* Theft was reported at a Glenview Road address.
* Umesh Upadhyay, 54, of Boardman, was arrested via summons for operating a motel without a permit at a West Main Street address.
* Emily Zavoral, 23, of Canfield, was arrested at an East Main Street address for illegal processing of drug documents and deception to obtain dangerous drugs.
* A Youngstown 17-year-old was arrested for theft at a West Main Street address.
* A Campbell 16-year-old was arrested at a North Palmyra Road address for assault.
* Telephone harassment was reported at a South Broad Street address.
* Criminal damaging and a child custody dispute were reported at an East Main Street address.
* Telecommunications harassment was reported at a South Broad Street address.
* A vehicle break-in was reported at a North Briarcliff Drive address.
* Attempted fraud was reported at a Stratford Green address.
* Roger Geiser, 18, of Canfield, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at a Cardinal Drive address.
* Theft of cell phone minutes was reported at a West Main Street address.
* Following a traffic stop on North Broad Street, police arrested Michael Ramun, 28, of Poland, for providing false information and cited him for speeding. Also arrested was Channing Clayton, 24, of Poland, for falsification.
* Threats were reported at an East Main Street address.
* Michael Lucyk, 53, of Columbiana, was arrested for trespassing at a South Broad Street address.
* Police assisted Mahoning County Sheriff's deputies with a possible break-in on Herbert Road and a possible prowler on Shields Road.
* A possible drug overdose was reported from an East Main Street address.
* Following a traffic stop on Manor Hill, police arrested Thomas Razum, 52, of Warren, for OVI and cited him for failure to stop at a red light.
* A pair of Canfield juveniles, 13 and 14 years old, were arrested on Shadydale Drive for violating curfew.
* Following a traffic stop on East Main Street, police issued a summons to Tony McKenzie, 41, of Akron, for driving under suspension.
* Police took custody of Lamara Holloway, 44, of Youngstown, who was arrested by Youngstown PD on a failure to appear warrant from Mayor's Court.
* Following a traffic stop on East Main Street, police arrested Terrance Reardon, 48, of Boardman, for OVI.
* Following a traffic stop on Columbiana-Canfield Road, police cited Jason Belcastro, 31, of Salem, for speeding.