* Following a traffic stop on Laurel Hills, police arrested Tod Childs, 53, of Bessemer, Pa., for falsification and on a warrant from Struthers Municipal Court. The driver, Jerald Baskey, 56, of New Middletown, was cited for speeding.
* Following a traffic stop on East Main Street, police cited Kerry Wells, 55, of Lake Milton, for failure to obey a traffic control device.
* Following a traffic stop on Sleepy Hollow Drive, police Darryl Steven Ferko, 18, of Austintown, was arrested for driving under suspension and underage possession of alcohol, and cited him for an expired registration. Darryl Ferko, 53, of Austintown, was issued a summons for wrongful entrustment.
* A confused elderly female was found on Montgomery Drive.
* Missing firearms were reported from a Callahan Road address.
* Following a traffic stop with the Mahoning County OVI Task Force on South Avenue in Boardman, police arrested Michelle Godfrey, 20, of Campbell, for OVI and cited her for crossing marked lanes.
* A missing refrigerator was reported from an East Main Street address.
* Following a traffic stop on Herbert Road, police arrested Madison Sebes, 18, of Canfield, for driving under suspension and cited her for speeding.