* Child abuse was reported from a Timber Run address.
* Fraud was reported regarding a Craigslist scam at a Morningview Circle address.
* Identity fraud was reported from a Pine Cone Drive address.
* A dog bite was reported following an incident at a Neff Drive address.
* Following a traffic stop on North Broad Street, police cited Caleb Beal, 18, of Austintown, for speeding.
* A Canfield 17-year-old was arrested for criminal damaging/endangering and obstructing official business at a Hickory Hollow address. Ian Offenbacher, 18, of Canfield, was arrested for possession of dangerous drugs, and a Canfield 17-year-old was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at a Cardinal Drive address.
* A Canfield K-9 unit assisted with the tracking of a burglary suspect in Springfield Township.
* A Youngstown 15-year-old was arrested for criminal damaging/endangering at a Wadsworth Street address.
* Text-message harassment was reported from a Cardinal Drive address.
* Following a traffic stop on East Main Street, police arrested David Rach Jr., 22, of Canfield, for driving under suspension and driving an unsafe vehicle.
* Following a traffic stop on South Broad Street, police arrested Rico Rodriguez, 18, of Niles, for OVI and drug abuse, and cited him for improper display of plates. Also arrested was a Youngstown 16-year-old for falsification.
* Following a traffic stop on Canfield-Niles Road, police cited Shirley Cottrill, 60, of Niles, for no seat belt.
* Following a traffic stop on Hilltop Boulevard, police cited Philip Fuzell, 34, of Youngstown, for speeding.
* Following a traffic stop on North Broad Street, police cited Adam Soulcheck of Mineral Ridge for an inadequate exhaust and driving on a temporary permit without a licensed driver.
* Following a traffic stop on Sawmill Run, police cited Ronald Shaffer, 18, of Canfield, for speeding.
* Following a lengthy investigation, police arrested David Kalna, 29, and Sarah Vinion, 28, both of Youngstown, for unlawful purchase of pseudoephedrine.