* Following an investigation, police subsequently arrested Alisha Overton, 20, of Warren, on three counts of unlawful purchase of pseudoephedrine, and Samantha Hazelbaker, 18, of Warren, on one count of same.
* Following an investigation, police subsequently arrested Saleh Fahmawi, 37, of Canfield, for theft.
* No charges were filed following an investigation of unwanted phone call at a Chapel Lane address.
* A private property hit/skip accident was reported from a Fairground Boulevard address.
* A Canfield 17-year-old was cited for underage possession of tobacco at a Fairground Boulevard address.
* A hit/skip accident was reported from a South Broad Street address.
* A hit/skip accident was reported following a three-vehicle crash on East Main Street.
* Following a traffic stop on Oak Tree Drive, police cited Judith Reardon, 46, of Boardman, for speeding.
* Following a traffic stop on East Main Street, police arrested Michael Odiam, 40, of Canfield, for possession of drug paraphernalia and cited him for improper display of license plates.
* Following a traffic stop on West Main Street, police cited Bruce Wehr, 52, of Berlin Center, for failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
* Following a traffic stop on West Main Street, police cited James Gifford, 58, of North Lima, for failure to yield at a stop sign.
* Aid was provided to Ohio State Troopers with a K-9 contraband sniff following a traffic stop on South Broad Street.
* An unruly juvenile report was filed from a Herbert Road address.
* Lucius Coleman, 18, of Streetsboro, was arrested on Deer Trail Avenue for solicitation without a permit.
* Following a traffic stop on South Broad Street, police cited David McKinstry, 33, of Youngstown, for failure to wear a seat belt.