* A missing/stolen bicycle was reported from a Cardinal Drive residence.
* Kevin Addicott, 30, of Cortland, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant from Mayor’s Court.
* Gina Gender, 36, of Youngstown, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant from Mayor’s Court.
* Following a traffic stop on Shadydale Drive, police cited Nancy Humble, 68, of Canfield, for speeding.
* Following investigation of a two-vehicle crash on East Main Street, police cited Joanna Hardy, 21, of Salem, for assured clear distance.
* Following a traffic stop on North Palmyra Road, police arrested Scott Rhoades, 39, of Naples, Fla., for driving under suspension and cited him for an inadequate exhaust.
* Following a traffic stop on West Main Street, police cited a Canfield 17-year-old for violating curfew.
* Alvin Flick, 56, of Canfield, was cited for parking in a fire lane of Cardinal Drive.
* A family dispute was reported from a Herbert Road residence.