* Benjamin Brocker of Poland, a pre-medical major at the University of Toledo, was named to the spring 2011 President's List, which recognizes full-time undergraduate students who earn a 4.0 GPA for the semester.
* Michelle Holsinger of Poland, a speech language pathology major at the University of Toledo, was named to the spring 2011 President's List, which recognizes full-time undergraduate students who earn a 4.0 GPA for the semester.
* Kiley Wright of Poland received his bachelor’s degree from Muskingum University during its commencement exercises, held May 7 on the campus in New Concord.
* Mark Cramer recently graduated from Otterbein University in Westerville, earning a bachelor of arts degree majoring in sports management with a minor in business administration. He is the son of Todd and Lisa Smith of Poland, and Randy and Vicky Cramer of Boardman. A 2007 Poland High School graduate, Cramer is interning with the National Hockey League offices in New York, N.Y.
* Nicholas Begnaud of Poland recently graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Ga., with a bachelor of fine arts degree in film and television.
* Lauren Camacci, a graduate of Poland Seminary High School, received a bachelor of arts degree from the College of Wooster during commencement exercises on May 16. A communication studies major, she graduated summa cum laude. She was a member of the Scot Band, the Sexuality Support Network and the Communication Club. Academically, she was a member of Wooster’s chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, a liberal arts honors organization, and Lambda Pi Eta, the communication national honor society. In addition, she received a Cummings-Rumbaugh Speech and Dramatics Prize and was named to the dean’s list.
Lindsey E. Hardin