| || |
Feature films from a couch near you
March 2, 2011 - Kathleen Palumbo
Mother Nature certainly snuck in a few practical jokes over the last few weeks, and while there now seems to be a light at the end of the winter tunnel, those bitter temperatures made “from your TV” rentals too good to be true with no need to even leave the couch to view a few recently released movies.
- Love and Other Drugs – (comedy/drama) – a rare occasion on which the previews hadn’t given everything away! It did however beg the question, why am I always the first and sometimes only one crying at the poignant scenes?
- Unstoppable – (action/drama) with Denzel Washington – what more can I say - you just can’t go wrong with Denzel.
- Due Date – (comedy) - If you liked The Hangover – you’ll LOVE Due Date. Robert Downey Jr. at his best with Zack Gali(whatever) – the two are hilarious. Had a long week and need a good laugh? This is your movie.
- Eat, Pray, Love - (comedy/drama) – Saw this one in the theater and rented it again from home, and if I hadn’t already considered Italy my dream trip, I would now. As for Javier Bardem…definitely easy on the eyes.
- Inception – (action/drama) – Pretty much made me crazy. I work hard all week; I don’t want to have to concentrate that hard while relaxing with a movie.
Feel free to share your favorites, or your thoughts on these – with a few more weeks of winter left you have every excuse to grab a warm blanket, light a fire, and be a cold-weather-movie-watching-couch-potato.
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment
News, Blogs & Events Web